The watch brands that today are considered as "exclusive" have become so because their research has resulted in important advances in aspects such as precision or size and thanks to handmade manufacturing systems
Our shop offers straps for watches of the best quality, unique and adaptable for all types of wristwatch, visit our.
1. Patek Philippe: these watches are made to order, made of 1 in 1, these are produced according to the buyer. The prestige of this brand is due to the advances for the precision and resistance that have developed, it is also constantly breaking its records as the best selling watches. These can only be purchased through auctions or ordered directly from the factory where you will be added to a waiting list in which your order can take between 1 and 5 years to be delivered. "The supply of Patek Philippe watches has always been relatively low and the demand was, and still is, high."
2. Audemars Piguet: these watches brought a noble metal like steel in the luxury industry, they are pioneers in the use of steel in watches, their best known design and savior of the brand was designed in just one day. Many patents can be attributed to his name, such as the first luxury sports watch, pocket watches that included minute repeater, alarms, perpetual calendar, the brand introduced skeleton watches and the world's thinnest watch. Currently, brands such as Bulgai and Tiffany & Co. use their patents.
3. Vacheron Constantin: has an excellent manufacturing both in its strength and its precision and efficiency, but one of the most prominent designs refers to a wristwatch that is not only able to offer the civil time but also the solar time and the sidereal. it has a very precise moon phase; conjunction, opposition and quadrature between the Sun, the Earth and the Moon in a three-dimensional representation; day and night indicator, tide level indicator (dizziness), zodiac, indicator of seasons, solstices, equinoxes, sunrise and sunset, age of the moon, leap year indicator, perpetual calendar and a time equation March.
4. A. Lange & Söhne: Founded in 1845 in Germany by Ferdinand Adolph Lange, A. Lange & Söhne became known for its prestigious pocket watches, often worn by European royalty. After decades of success, the brand was expropriated by the communist government of East Germany in 1948 and the Lange family was forced to abandon the business. In 1990, 145 years after the founding of A. Lange & Söhne, the great-grandson of Ferdinand Lange resurrected the brand. Since its resurrection, the company has been acquired by the Richemont group and has achieved immense success.
5. Jaeger-LeCoultre: The brand is the author of hundreds of inventions and more than a thousand calibers, including the smallest watchmaking movement in the world, the smallest wristwatch in the world with the most complications and a chronometer equipped with a perpetual movement
6. Rolex: launched the first waterproof watch; the first automatic winding watch; the first watch with date; and possibly one of the first driving chronometers. Rolex has developed a reputation for reliability, based on its quality. In order for all these innovations to work, and for watches to operate as the tools they are meant to be, watches had to be the best.
7. Breguet & Fils: Pioneer in the use of mechanical technologies applied to the manufacture of watches, inventor of the tourbillon mechanism, is one of the few survivors in mechanical or traditional watchmaking, its products present characteristics such as Perpetual Calendar, Minute Repeater, Thermometer, Chronograph, Shock protection system And a particular energy reserve mechanism before the loss of the watch's cord.
8. Girard-Perregaux: it is well known in the world of watchmaking for the "Tourbillon of three golden bridges" or Tourbillon Sous Trois Ponts d'Or, first produced in the 19th century. At that time its precise manufacture, and after an unbeaten streak of 12 years, it was forbidden to participate in precision competitions of observatories in 1901.
9. Blancpain: this brand focuses on the small things that give us great comfort. This company has records such as the smallest phase of the moon, the smallest chronometer, the smallest minute repeater in a wristwatch.
10. Cartier: it is a watchmaking manufacture, since many of its watches have their own mechanisms. In 1904, Brazilian aviator Alberto Santos Dumont told his friend Louis Cartier how impractical it was to use pocket watches while flying. Cartier took on the challenge and designed a flat wristwatch with a distinctive square bezel. This garment was not only a success with Santos Dumont, but also with many Cartier customers. This is how "Santos" was born, the first wristwatch for men.
Currently there is a wide variety of watches for general use such as wall and anteroom or for personal use such as pocket or wristwatches that today are considered an accessory which you can find in many different designs both in their mechanisms as for your belts which you can find a great variety of styles and colors in our catalogs with a great range for all the brands that manufacture these watches. In our store www.kronostraps.com